Deadline: September 23, 2020
Are you a business owner or founder in the Tourism sector? This is the opportunity for you! Apply for the Enpact Empowering Entrepreneurship Initiative COVID-19 Relief Programme for Tourism 2020.
Together with the TUI Care Foundation, enpact is launching the COVID-19 Relief Programme for Tourism to support 150 young, innovative businesses in Mexico, Kenya, Indonesia, and Jordan through dedicated mentoring, financial backing of up to 9,000 Euros, and expert workshops.
Tourism is one of the sectors hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. One in ten people around the world are employed within the tourism sector, and millions of jobs are now at risk as a result. As a sector, tourism allows for numerous income opportunities for a diverse range of people from all backgrounds in emerging markets.
The COVID-19 Relief Programme for Tourism aims to empower local tourism structures to maintain jobs, create new prospects, and help destinations revive international tourism and collaborate with the key actors in the German tourism industry. The programme is open for young, innovative businesses that operate in the Travel & Tourism sector or along the Tourism supply chain.
You will benefit from
- Individual mentoring sessions, tailored to your business needs;
- Financial support of up to 9000 Euros;
- Expert workshops on crisis management, business development, leadership and growth;
- Access to their global network of +1000 startups, +300 mentors, experts and investors across five different continents;
- Access to mentors and experts from TUI Care Foundation and TUI Group;
- Increased visibility among potential clients in the Tourism sector.
- The programme is open for young, innovative businesses that operate in the Travel & Tourism sector or along the Tourism supply chain.
- Have an innovative, globally scalable business model or product.
- Have been impacted severely due to the COVID-19 situation (Reduced team size, cancelled sales, halted operations, etc.).
- Be legally registered in Mexico, Kenya, Indonesia or Jordan (between 2010 to 2019).
- Be revenue generating since minimum 2019.
- Be fully independent (Investors may be majority shareholders, but business cannot be majority-owned by another business, partner or associate company).
- 1-3 team members per business are eligible for financial support (At least one has to be a Founder or Co-Founder, the others can be part of the Executive Management team.)
For more information, visit EEI.