Due Date: June 16, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Enpact Female Tech Organisation in Africa Program 2019 Female Tech Organisation in Africa targets at promoting capability, network advancement and internationalization of ladies networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
Based upon the sent job propositions, as much as 10 individuals will be welcomed to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany in between August 19 th and 23 rd where they will get assistance in shaping and enhancing their own job concepts for female tech organisations in their nation.
After the boot camp, the individuals have another week to execute their knowings into a last job proposition for the application for the following financing assistance. Approximately 4 tasks can be picked for mentoring and financial backing for the following 4 months. The program is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Advancement (BMZ) and Strategic Collaboration Digital Africa.
Chosen candidates will
- Take Part at a 5-days bootcamp in Berlin (all expense covered)
- Elaborate and concretize of the sent job proposition
- Check out the tools for program style
- Dedicate time for organisational advancement
- Construct a strong network and cooperation with similar organisations and pertinent German stakeholders
- Receive as much as EUR15,000 financing
- Stock up on motivation
Open to Creators who
- Have a job supporting ladies in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa
- Have actually a signed up Non-Profit Organisation
- Have a concrete job proposition and timeline
- Have a legitimate passport & able to take a trip to Berlin in between August 19 th– 23 rd
- Are extremely encouraged
Examination requirements will consist of application of theoretical ideas from the bootcamp, expediency, efficiency, target group, scope, cooperation, addition scalability and so on
To find out more, check out Enpact Female Tech Organisation in Africa