Due Date: April 13, 2019
Are you enthusiastic about photography? The Environment Tracker Picture Contest 2019 is open for entries. This year, in collaboration with the World Health Company, Environment Tracker is releasing an amazing photography competitors to highlight the effects of environment modification on human health.
- 8 winners will be chosen to produce a photostory (30– 35 pictures) about the effects of environment modification on health.
- After finishing the photoshoots, the 8 winners will get a 200 USD prize money.
- These photostories will be included in an eBook that highlights the work of the professional photographers.
- Following the 8 photostories, 1 winner will get a fully-funded fellowship to participate in the POLICE25 in Chile on December 2019 with the with Environment Tracker group!
- Everyone is welcome to take part!
- They are searching for gifted professional photographers from all over the world who can reveal problems associated with health, environment and advancement through their pictures.
- They will accept candidates in between 18 and 30 years of ages. Nevertheless, you are motivated to use anyhow if you are above the age limitation.
The ranking system concentrates on 5 primary qualities:
- Photographic structure
- Expression of style
- Clearness and quality of the submission
- Social Effect
Are you enthusiastic about photography and environment modification? Program them what you got. To use to the competitors, you will need to finish your application through their platform which ought to consist of:
- A picture or a photostory (approximately 10 images) that reveals the obstacles and/or the option to problems associated with health and environment modification. By finishing your submission, you validate that you own the image( s) and you consent to move the copyright to the World Health Company for non-commercial usages. Your work might be shared on WHO’s platforms including your name as the author.
- A 200- word paragraph with the concept for the photostory you will develop if you are amongst the 8 winners. You can pick among the primary 5 styles associated to health and environment modification.
- Air Contamination: you might reveal the contamination from public transport in a cosmopolitan city, for instance.
- Vector-borne illness: illness such as malaria, dengue, and so on, which impact populations all over the world.
- Environment change-induced catastrophes: how are the neighborhoods being impacted by these climate-induced catastrophes? What kind of adjustment steps have they begun?
- Food security: you might have a look at problems associated with poor nutrition, farming practices, and others.
- Migration: you can demonstrate how motions of populations due to ecological problems are likewise exposed to illness.
To find out more, go to Environment Tracker