Application Due Date: 15 th December 2018.
Do you have a task you wish to automate, however require a robotic to obtain the task done? Enter our contest for the opportunity to win as much as 3 robotics.
Epson welcome college institutes, universities and research study centers from throughout the EMEA area to send their principles that show how Epson T series robotics might be utilized in an ingenious method.
- The competitors is just open up to Universities, Tertiary education centers and research study
institutes (hereafter referred to as taking part organizations) in the EMEA area.
- Applications need to be made in the name of the University, Tertiary education center or
Research Study Organization and not people.
- Getting involved organizations can get in several applications, nevertheless an optimum of one winning job per organization will be chosen.
- All applications need to be sent by midnight on the 15 th December2018 The winners and runners-up will be revealed by e-mail and online (site, social networks, news release) on 15 th January 2019.
- Win as much as 3 robotics from the Epson T series/ VT series to support the application of your winning application!
- Individuals will have the chance to win as much as 3 Epson T series robotics to support the
application of the winning application.
The winners and runners up will be chosen by a panel of judges, based upon requirements consisting of:
a. Development: is the application utilizing the robotic in a brand-new and ingenious way or to
attain a brand-new or ingenious objective?
b. Education: does the application provide a knowing chance that would otherwise
be unattainable without the robotic?
c. Abilities advancement: does the application assistance abilities advancement in the field of
d. Distinct robotic use: does the application utilize the robotic in a brand-new method or to automate
jobs aside from those seen by the bulk or market applications?
e. Sustainability: does the application usage automation to minimize waste or energy
intake? Has the sustainability of the job or objective been dealt with in
To Learn More: