Due Date: November 20, 2018 (International candidates)/ March 19, 2019 (Canadian Homeowners)
Applications are open for the Equitas International Human Being Rights Training Program (IHRTP) 2019 The IHRTP is a worldwide acknowledged extensive 3 week training program for human rights teachers.
It is the only training on the planet particularly devoted to developing the capability and abilities of human rights teachers. The program is a distinct chance for human rights teachers to obtain useful tools to enhance the efficiency and effect of their work while deepening their understanding of human rights. The program will be kept in Montreal, Canada from June 9-28, 2019.
- Ingenious technique: The Program is an immersion into the participatory technique. The individuals are at the heart of the procedure. They evaluate their work and develop brand-new methods for action based upon their own experience
- From education to action: Throughout the training, the individuals establish a specific strategy, with the aid of coaches, in order to implement their freshly obtained understanding and abilities through activities (training, projects, examinations, follow-up, and so on) within their company and in their nations
- Variety: The diverse expert backgrounds of the individuals brings a terrific richness to the program. Every year, near to 90 individuals from more than 45 nations are accepted to the program based upon their experience and dedication to the field of human rights
- Expert advancement: In addition to the participatory technique, the program acquaints individuals with the human rights-based technique, the gender viewpoint and the systems technique. The individuals obtain and establish tools for enhancing the efficiency and the concrete effect of their work. The IHRTP assists individuals change their working techniques by making them more inclusive and participatory
- Networking: The IHRTP is a chance for individuals to fulfill other dedicated people who, like them, are leaders working for modification in their neighborhoods. By participating in the training, the individuals enter of a neighborhood of practice enabling them to network with previous individuals and specialists and to share tools and resources online
- Proficiency and worldwide acknowledgment: Equitas has 50 years of experience in human rights education. The quality of their prize-winning work has actually been acknowledged in Canada and abroad. In addition to having actually trained numerous world leaders in human rights, Equitas has a continuous working relationship with the Workplace of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Being Rights
The tuition cost is $6,195 CAD.
- Training expenses
- Lodging and meals
- Program products
- Emergency situation medical insurance coverage
Complete and partial scholarships might be offered
- Open to human rights teachers from civil society companies, local and nationwide organizations and federal government firms.
For more details, see IHRTP