Due Date: August 9, 2019
Applications for the ESSENCE APEC Chile Driver Pitch Competitors 2019 are now open. The International Development through Science and Innovation (ESSENCE) Effort is holding a live pitch competitors throughout the 2019 APEC Chile in La Serena, Chile, September 29 to October 4, 2019.
The ESSENCE APEC Driver Pitch Competitors will consist of featured start-ups from around the APEC economies. Through the competitors, young business owners will have a chance to raise their pitch and display the start-ups they are dealing with. Groups will likewise find out how to pitch their service concepts to financiers and prospective partners– an important ability for business owners.
Throughout the 2019 APEC Chile, start-up groups will offer 3 minute pitches, without slides, to a little panel of judges followed by 2 to 3 minutes of concerns. Finalists from the general public ballot and evaluation will then be offered online and in-person training at the 2019 APEC Chile prior to contending in the ESSENCE APEC Driver Pitch Competitors.
- All applications need to include just one staff member;-LRB- **************).
- All candidates need to be people of among the APEC Economies listed below: Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; Peoples Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Republic of Korea; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; the United States; and Viet Nam.
- Groups need to be women-focused or women-led. Choice will be offered to groups that have actually gotten rid of financial difficulty and/or determine as a member of a susceptible neighborhood;-LRB- **************).
- Likewise motivated are start-ups who show dedication to purchasing women/vulnerable neighborhoods, inclusive business development methods that engage women/vulnerable neighborhoods, or developments that attend to the requirements of women/vulnerable neighborhoods.
Favorable factor to consider will be offered to applications that concentrate on the following:
- Empowering ladies, either internally as a business or externally through the business’s service or product;-LRB- **************).
- Science or innovation based services or products; and
- Unique concepts, either by principle, technique, innovation, or market.
A mix of specialist evaluation ratings and public votes will identify the finalists to pitch at the ESSENCE APEC Driver Pitch Competitors.
For more details, check out ESSENCE APEC Chile