Application Due Date: 15 October 2018.
The Engineering for Advancement (E4D) doctoral scholarships promote doctoral research study for the advantage of impoverished individuals in low-income nations. It grants 2 doctoral scholarships annually and promotes ingenious tasks that are straight pertinent for enhancing the incomes of impoverished individuals in low-income nations.
The grant amount is 175’000 CHF to cover the income expenses of the doctoral trainees for 3 years. The E4D Program is kindly moneyed through the Sawiris Structure for Social Advancement.
The application treatment includes 2 actions.
- Primary step
- The candidate sends a principle note to ETH International (Patricia Heuberger, email@example.com). The due date for sending principle notes is 15 October 2018.
- Just principle notes satisfying this requirements will be thought about. The E4D committee chooses appealing principle notes and welcomes the candidate to establish a complete proposition.
- 2nd action
- Applicants whose principle note is picked are welcomed to establish a complete proposition together with the teacher who accepted monitor the task. If the prospect and the teacher do unknown each other, they should establish a conference to go over the complete proposition advancement.
- This conference is either an in person conference or a skype conference.
- The complete proposition needs to be sent to ETH International by the monitoring ETH teacher. Due date is 15 January 2019.
Please keep in mind:
— High English efficiency level is needed
— Optimum age: 40 years
— Exceptional MSc Degree and high scholastic efficiency is needed
— ONLY contact an ETH teacher with a concrete task concept
— All ETH Departments are noted here
Send you principle note application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application (DOCX, 35 KB)
To Find Out More: