Due Date: December 31, 2018
Applications are open for the ETH Zurich Trainee Summertime Research Study Fellowship Program 2019 The Computer Technology Department at ETH uses a brand-new and intriguing program that permits undergraduate and college students to acquire research study experience in their department throughout the summertime.
The program is open to all trainees around the world and will occur from July 1– August 31,2019 The department is devoted to increasing variety in the computer technology location.
Research Study Locations
Research study chances are offered in the following locations:
- Theory and Algorithms
- Networked Systems and Parallel Computing
- Prevalent Computing and Cyberphysical Systems
- Details and System Security
- Data Management and Artificial Intelligence
- Shows Languages and Software Application Engineering
- Visual Computing
- The quantity offered covers real estate and living expenses. Travel and visa expenditures will be covered also. Trainees can declare the travel expenses versus invoices at the start of the program.
- You are registered in a research study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer technology or a carefully associated field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics);-LRB- **************).
- Your anticipated graduation date in your existing research study program (Bachelor or Master) is January 2020 or later on;-LRB- **************).
- You have 2 years of research study finished by summer season 2019 (Master trainees naturally please this condition);-LRB- **************).
- The period of the fellowship is repaired to the complete 2 months of July and August. You can be present throughout the whole time.
- Language requirements: The program is completely carried out in English. Official proof is not needed. Nevertheless, the fellowship needs an excellent working understanding of English. Your language capability might be examined throughout an interview.
After your registration SiROP uses you to affiliate with your own organization. Such an association is an optional action and just offered for trainees from universities which belong to the SiROP network. This optional action to produce an association is NOT needed if you wish to use.
After clicking the Apply now button on the connected SiROP page you will be asked to fill out individual information and submit a number of files:
- Your CV. Please utilize the Europass format
- Authorities scholastic records from your house university. Utilize the grading system that your university offers– the grading system on the GPA scale that you have actually been graded on.
- Letter of motivation/personal declaration (max 1 page). Explain in your own words why you have actually picked your proposed clinical location of research study. Discuss what you intend to achieve by concerning ETH and how it will support your scholastic or expert objectives and prepare you for a profession in research study. An excellent individual declaration can be composed in half a page and you must intend not to compose more than a complete A4 page. Lay it out thoroughly to make it simple to check out.
To find out more, see ETH Zurich Trainee Summertime Research Study Fellowship