Application Due Date: October 29 th 2018
The Euromena Awards is a yearly start-up competitors arranged by Euromena Consulting to benefit regional and local start-ups. Following the very first effective Edition of the Euromena Awards kept in Abidjan, Ivory Coast in 2017, Euromena Consulting releases the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Edition of the Awards this December, empowering and gearing up start-ups to scale their organisations in the area.
The Awards event will be hosted in Beirut, Lebanon at the heart of the start-up community in Beirut Digital District (BDD) on the Sixth of December 2018.
The goal of the Euromena Awards– MENA Edition is to deal with the area’s most important issues through innovation that serves a social effect. In the middle of a quickly establishing start-up and tech scene in the MENA area, Euromena Consulting aspires to read more about and engage with the area’s appealing social business that can show a clear effect on regional issues.
The effect of the Awards will be two-fold; short-term and long term:
- Changing strong concepts that showed to be fundable and scalable, into long-lasting, sustainable endeavors that deal with pushing social obstacles
- Enhancing contact and engagement with the area’s increasing business owners
Long term effect:
- Empowering and gearing up the next generation of social business owners that play a main function in bridging spaces in between innovation and daily social issues
- Broadening the network of regional and local partners and stepping-up our dedication to emerging environments
The Euromena Awards– MENA Edition welcome start-ups that intend to fix a particular obstacle or issue, which consist of social effect as part of their organisation’ core worths. They can be lined up with any of the listed below styles:
- Gender Equality
- Monetary Addition
- Social and Economic Advancement
The Euromena Awards– MENA Edition welcome organisations that fulfill the following requirements:
- They need to remain in “start-up” mode and looking for to broaden or scale-up
- They need to react to a clear social effect, where a deliberate favorable result is implied to resolve a specific social obstacle or issue
- They need to utilize innovation either as a tool or as a final product or service
- They need to show financial practicality
- They need to have a completely working product/service that has actually currently been produced/launched
- They need to be based in among the following qualified nations: Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Qatar, KSA, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, and Oman
Benefits For Winners
- 6 months of tailored, high quality organisation speaking with assistance consisting of training, mentorship, and advisory services adjusted to the winner’s requirements, valued at US$150,000
- Networking, direct exposure and gain access to through Euromena Consulting’s huge existing network of essential stakeholders throughout the MENA area
- Regional and local engagement with partners, customers and recipients through access to Euromena Consulting occasions and chances
- Financial backing for leading 3 winners.
- $10,000 for the winner
- $ 3,000 for the 2 nd location
- $ 2,000 for the 3 rd location
For More Details: