Due Date: October 29, 2018
The Euromena Awards for MENA Area is open for applications. The Euromena Awards is a yearly start-up competitors arranged by Euromena Consulting to benefit regional and local start-ups. The Euromena Consulting introduces the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Edition of the Awards to empower and gear up start-ups to scale their organisations in the area.
Are you a MENA-based tech start-up with a social effect aiming to broaden your service? Apply today to the Euromena Awards– MENA Edition. The Awards event will be hosted in Beirut, Lebanon at the heart of the start-up environment in Beirut Digital District (BDD) on the Sixth of December 2018.
The goal of the Euromena Awards– MENA Edition is to deal with the area’s most important issues through innovation that serves a social effect. Amidst a quickly establishing start-up and tech scene in the MENA area, Euromena Consulting aspires for more information about and engage with the area’s appealing social business that can show a clear effect on regional issues.
The Euromena Awards– MENA Edition welcome start-ups that intend to deal with a particular obstacle or issue, which consist of social effect as part of their service’ core worths. They can be lined up with any of the listed below styles:
- Gender Equality
- Monetary Addition
- Social and Economic Advancement
- 6 months of personalized, high quality service seeking advice from assistance consisting of training, mentorship, and advisory services adjusted to the winner’s requirements, valued at US$150,000
- Networking, direct exposure and gain access to through Euromena Consulting’s huge existing network of crucial stakeholders throughout the MENA area
- Regional and local engagement with partners, customers and recipients through access to Euromena Consulting occasions and chances
- Financial backing for leading 3 winners.
- $10,000 for the winner
- $ 3,000 for the 2 nd location
- $ 2,000 for the 3 rd location
The Euromena Awards– MENA Edition welcome organisations that satisfy the following requirements:
- They should remain in “start-up” mode and looking for to broaden or scale-up
- They should react to a clear social effect, where a deliberate favorable result is implied to fix a particular social obstacle or issue
- They should utilize innovation either as a tool or as a final product or service
- They should show financial practicality
- They should have a completely working product/service that has actually currently been produced/launched
- They should be based in among the following qualified nations: Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Qatar, KSA, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, and Oman
The jury members will pick the finalists based upon the following primary requirements:
- Quality of concept– level of development, level of competitiveness, usage of innovation
- Quality of product/service– clearness of concepts, scalability
- Quality of service design– clearness of vision, clearness of method, sustainability
- Quality of management/leadership– educational/professional backgrounds, group company and department of jobs
- Level of effect– examination of the level of effect on surrounding society or environment
- Expediency– social and financial
To learn more, go to Euromena Awards