Due Date: May 3, 2019
Applications are open for the Europa Media Task Management Internship 2019 Europa Media, part of EMG Group Plc., is looking for a persistent, ingenious, innovative and unbiased intern for its Horizon 2020 job MY-GATEWAY along with the newly-established Start-up Europe Central and Eastern Europe Network and the Start-up Europe Western Balkans Network.
The perfect prospect will like discovering more about the start-up world and being associated with the preparation of brand-new job propositions on start-ups, entrepreneurship, scaleups, open development and commercial clusters.
This internship is a full-time position situated in Graphisoft Park in Budapest, Hungary. The period of the internship is 6 months with the possibility to develop into an irreversible position.
MY-GATEWAY is an effort established by specialists in the European entrepreneurship community and intends to enhance the start-up communities in the CEE area (Romania, Slovenia and the Czech Republic). The Start-up Europe Central and Eastern Europe Network and the Start-up Europe Western Balkans Network goal to produce lasting connections in between start-up community home builders active in the areas, foster entrepreneurial culture and guide the target communities towards success.
The effective prospect will work under the guidance of the MY-GATEWAY group and will offer assistance every day in the application of the job. Everyday jobs will consist of performing research study, arranging occasions, bringing a delegation of start-ups to significant tech occasions, interacting with other start-up assistance efforts, and helping in interaction and dissemination. In addition, the intern will actively support start-up associated activities and propositions within the business.
- Intern will help in the advancement and promo of MY-GATEWAY’s interaction and promotion activities.
- Assist in the organisation of job conferences, occasions and training sessions.
- Assistance the job supervisor in the preparation of job reports and deliverables.
- Take part in job conferences and draft conference minutes.
- Actively take part in the preparation of job propositions and future activities.
- Assist in the preparation of technical and monetary reports.
Additionally, within the structure of the Networks, inters will be needed to:
- Help the more extension of the Networks (dissemination and interaction activities, releasing require brand-new members, internal interaction);-LRB- ***************).
- Conduct research study and add to policy suggestions.
- The internship provides trainees the chance to operate in an amazing field and in the vibrant environment of EU tasks along with establish considerable expert and management abilities that will serve the picked prospect throughout his/her profession.
- Interns get settlement for their work.
- Candidates need to have a pertinent university degree, ideally in Entrepreneurship, Development, Company Researches, International Advancement, International Relations, Political Sciences.
- Strong understanding in the field of entrepreneurship and development. Previous experience in these fields is a property.
- Experience in establishing and/or executing EU financed tasks is a property.
- Understanding in the CEE and WB start-up communities is a property.
- Outstanding efficiency in oral and written English. Understanding of any language from the CEE (Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian) or the WB (Albanian, Serbian, Montenegrin, Bosnian, Macedonian) areas is extremely motivated.
- Strong computer system abilities and understanding in Microsoft Workplace suite applications.
- Well arranged, with the capability to multitask.
- Great social and intercultural abilities.
- Proactive and responsive with the capability to rapidly comprehend jobs and circumstances.
To use, send your CV and letter of inspiration to [email protected], discussing your surname and job recommendation in the subject line.
To find out more, go to Europa Media Task Management Internship