Due Date: January 28, 2019
The European Charlemagne Youth Reward 2019 Competitors is now open! Are you aged in between 16 and 30 and have a task with a European measurement? Get Charlemagne Youth Reward and win a journey to Aachen and more.
The Charlemagne Youth Reward, arranged by the European Parliament and the International Charlemagne Reward Structure in Aachen, is granted each year to European tasks by youths aged 16-30 The gaining tasks offer designs for youths residing in Europe and provide useful examples of Europeans cohabiting as one neighborhood. UK tasks will continue to be qualified.
The 3 winners will be selected from the tasks chosen by nationwide juries and agents from all nations will be welcomed to the award event in Aachen in May 2019.
Style of the competitors
The European Parliament and the Structure of the International Charlemagne Reward of Aachen welcome youths from all the EU member specifies to take part in a competitors on EU advancement, combination and European identity concerns.
The ‘European Charlemagne Youth Reward’ is granted to tasks, which:
- promote European and worldwide understanding,
- promote the advancement of a shared sense of European identity and combination,
- function as a good example for youths residing in Europe and provide useful examples of Europeans cohabiting as one neighborhood.
The tasks can concentrate on the organisation of numerous youth occasions, youth exchanges or online tasks with a European measurement.
Prizes and Advantages
- The reward for the very best job is EUR7.500, the 2nd, EUR5000 and the 3rd, EUR2500
- One agent of each of the 28 nationwide winning tasks will be welcomed to the award event on 28 May 2019 and a stay of a number of days in Aachen, Germany.
- The rewards for the finest 3 tasks will exist by the President of the European Parliament and agents of the Structure of the International Charlemagne Reward of Aachen.
- As part of the reward, the laureates will be welcomed to go to the European Parliament (in Brussels or in Strasbourg).
- Candidates need to be in between 16 and 30 years of ages and need to be residents or locals of among the 28 member states of the European Union.
- Individuals can use, either separately or in groups; when it comes to group and cross-border tasks, the job can just be sent in one nation which is carefully connected to the job.
- Applications in all main languages of the European Union are qualified.
- The tasks sent for the competitors needs to have begun and:.
- have actually completed in between 1 January 2018 and 29 January 2019 or
- be still running.
- Tasks need to promote European and worldwide understanding; promote the advancement of a shared sense of European identity and combination; and offer good example for youths residing in Europe and provide useful examples of Europeans cohabiting as one neighborhood.
The tasks will be evaluated according to the following concepts:
- they need to satisfy the goals of the competitors: promote European and worldwide understanding; promote the advancement of a shared sense of European identity and deal useful examples of Europeans cohabiting as one neighborhood
- concern will be offered to tasks produced collectively by youths representing a number of member states
- attention will be offered to tasks performed on a voluntary basis
When sent your application can not be modified. If you would require to alter a contact number, e-mail address, or contact individual then you can send us an e-mail here: [email protected]
Crucial! Please make certain you erase the searching history in your internet browser prior to sending your application.
Register your job here
To learn more, go to European Charlemagne Youth Reward