Application Due Date: August 30 th 2019
Each year the European Commission uses 2 5 month, paid traineeships, for 1,800 students;-LRB- ***********) administrative or translation.
Beginning on 1 March or 1 October, students get hands-on experience of EU policy making in a multicultural environment.
The traineeship program is open to university graduates who:
- Have a university degree or equivalent, of a minimum of 3 years of research study, representing a total cycle (Bachelor’s);-LRB- ****************).
- Have an excellent understanding (C level based on the Typical European Structure of Recommendation for Languages) of 2 EU authorities languagues, one of which need to be a procedural language: English or French or German. For non EU nationals just one procedural language is needed.
- Have no previous work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU organization, body or firm, EU delegations, with Members of Parliament (MEPs) or Supporters General at the EUCJ.
ACTION 1: Self-assessment
This area is to assist you to approximate your possibilities to effectively pass pre-selections and enter into heaven Book, the last list of prospects for the nearby traineeship session.
ACTION 2: Register
Prior to you begin you need to have an account with EU Login(European Commission Authentication Service)
If you are a brand-new user:
- Develop an account
- Complete the Register kind
- Click the Submit button
- Inspect your e-mail account (inspect the spam folder too).
- In the e-mail, click the link to develop your password
- Click Proceed to go to the Application.
ACTION 3: Fill out and send the application
Please do not wait on the really last day/s of an application duration to use!
Any ask for assistance (consisting of technical assistance) may require up.
to 3 working days to be dealt with, so if you call us the last 3.
days we can not ensure that the required assistance can be offered to you.
To Find Out More: