Due Date: February 4, 2019
Applications are open for the European Commission Directory Traineeship Program 2019 Each year the European Commission uses 2 5 month, paid traineeships, for 1,300 students; administrative or translation. Beginning on 1 March or 1 October, trainees gain hands-on experience of EU policy making in a multicultural environment.
Trainees work all over the European Commission/Services/Agencies mainly in Brussels, however likewise in Luxembourg and throughout the European Union. The material of the task depends upon the service you are appointed to. You may, for instance, operate in the field of competitors law, personnels, ecological policy and so on
Trainees everyday work includes:
- Going to and arranging conferences, working groups, online forums, public hearings
- Investigating and assembling paperwork, reports, assessments, responding to inquiries
- Running tasks
- The living allowance for the 2019 traineeships sessions will be 1,19684 EUR each month
- Visa expenses and associated medical costs might be compensated together with the travel expenses
- Open to all EU residents no matter age. A minimal variety of locations are likewise assigned to non EU nationals.
- The traineeship program is open to university graduates who:.
- Have a university degree or equivalent, of a minimum of 3 years of research study, representing a total cycle (Bachelor’s);-LRB- **************).
- Have an excellent understanding (C level based on the Typical European Structure of Referral for Languages) of 2 EU authorities languagues, one of which need to be a procedural language: English or French or German. For non EU nationals just one procedural language is needed.
- Have no previous work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU organization, body or firm, EU delegations, with Members of Parliament (MEPs) or Supporters General at the EUCJ.
Each and every single application is examined on the basis of scholastic profile, language abilities and extra qualities, such as global profile, work experience, publications and inspiration. A ranking is then developed and around 2000 prospects with the greatest ratings are pre-identified for the Virtual Directory.
To learn more, see European Commission