Due Date: August 30, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the European Commission Directory Traineeship Program 2020 Each year the European Commission provides 2 5 month, paid traineeships, for 1,800 students; administrative or translation. Beginning on 1 March or 1 October, trainees gain hands-on experience of EU policy making in a multicultural environment.
Trainees work all over the European Commission/Services/Agencies primarily in Brussels, however likewise in Luxembourg and throughout the European Union. The material of the task depends upon the service you are appointed to. You may, for instance, operate in the field of competitors law, personnels, ecological policy and so on
The traineeship provides:
- EU understanding– insight into the procedures and policies of the European Organizations
- Practical experience– a chance to play a part in the Commission’s everyday company
- Chance to put scholastic theory into practice
- The living allowance for the 2019 traineeships sessions will be EUR1,19684 each month.
- Open to all EU people despite age. A minimal variety of locations are likewise designated to non EU nationals
- Have a university degree or equivalent, of a minimum of 3 years of research study, representing a total cycle (Bachelor’s);-LRB- **************).
- Have a great understanding (C level according to the Typical European Structure of Recommendation for Languages) of 2 EU authorities languagues, among which should be a procedural language: English or French or German. For non EU nationals just one procedural language is needed.
- Have no previous work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU organization, body or firm, EU delegations, with Members of Parliament (MEPs) or Supporters General at the EUCJ.
To learn more, go to Directory Traineeship