Due Date: January 2, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the Joint Research Study Centre (JRC) Traineeship Program 2019 The Joint Research Study Centre (JRC) is a Directorate-General of the European Commission, supplying independent science and innovation guidance to European policymakers.
The JRC uses internships to young students who want to obtain clinical work experience and to implement the clinical understanding they have actually acquired throughout their research studies or expert professions. The clinical activities of the JRC are divided in between the following websites: Brussels, Ispra, Geel, Petten, Karlsruhe and Seville. The optimum period is 5 months, the minimum is 3 months. Agreements start on either the 1st or the 16 th day of the month.
There are 2 kinds of training:
- Training associated to the preparation of a thesis for a university degree: This is for people who are getting university education or its comparable and are preparing a thesis for a university degree or Master’s degree or PhD or its comparable at graduate level. The function of the training need to be straight associated to the topic of the thesis.
- Training after university education (or its comparable): This kind of training is for people who want to acquire work experience following the award of a university degree, Master’s degree, or PhD.
- Trainees can take advantage of a regular monthly allowance. Those whose location of recruitment is less than 50 km from the JRC website will get half of this allowance;-LRB- **************).
- The month-to-month allowance is comparable to 25% of the fundamental reimbursement for an authorities at grade AD5/1 changed by the correction coefficient appropriate to the JRC website where the traineeship occurs.
- Students are picked from nationals of the Member States of the European Union or of prospect nations gaining from a pre-accession method and of other nations contributing economically to the Structure Program. Nevertheless, a restricted variety of nationals of non- Member States might likewise be accepted;-LRB- **************).
- Students are needed to have an exceptional understanding of a minimum of 2 main languages of the EU, of which one is likewise a working language of the Commission (English, French or German);-LRB- **************).
- Non-EU nationals need to have a great understanding of a minimum of among the working languages.
For additional information, check out JRC Traineeship