Due Date: April 14, 2019
Applications are open for the European Commission Lorenzo Natali Media Reward 2019 The Lorenzo Natali Media Reward acknowledges quality in reporting on advancement concerns, inequality, human rights, and hardship removal.
It was produced by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Advancement (DG DEVCO), and called after Lorenzo Natali, an early champ of European advancement policy. Today, the Lorenzo Natali Media Reward’s neighborhood of previous winners, jury members and partners have actually produced a platform supporting reporting on advancement. The Reward likewise provides a voice to those whose essential message is frequently ignored or overlooked.
The overarching style of the 2019 Lorenzo Natali Media Reward is journalism for advancement. Entries to this year’s competitors need to connect to to advancement cooperation concerns such as, however not restricted to, youth, gender equality, health, environment modification, and so on
- The winner in each classification will get EUR10,000 The winner of the very best Emerging Reporter Reward classification will likewise be used a work experience with a media partner.
- Winning reporters will get their award at the Lorenzo Natali Award Event at the 2019 European Advancement Days, which occur in Brussels on June 18-19, 2019.
- Grand Reward: Open to reporters whose media headquarter is found in among the more than 160 partner nations with which the European Union engages on advancement and cooperation
- Europe Reward: Open to reporters whose media headquarter is found in among the nations of the European Union
- Finest Emerging Reporter Reward: Open to reporters under 30 whose media is headquartered in any nation where DG DEVCO and DG NEAR offer advancement support, in addition to in the EU Member States
To learn more, go to Lorenzo Natali Media Reward