Due Date: August 30, 2019
Applications now open for the European Commission March 2020 Directory Traineeship! A terrific chance for youths to get hands-on experience of EU policy-making. Each year the European Commission provides 2 5 month, paid traineeships, for 1,800 students;-LRB- *************) administrative or translation.
Trainees work all over the European Commission/Services/Agencies mainly in Brussels, however likewise in Luxembourg and throughout the European Union. The material of the task depends upon the service you are appointed to. You may, for instance, operate in the field of competitors law, personnels, ecological policy and so on
Trainees get hands-on experience of EU policy making in a multicultural environment. The duration would be 1 March 2020– 31 July 2020.
- Participating in and arranging conferences, working groups, online forums, public hearings
- Looking into and putting together documents, reports, assessments, addressing questions
- Running jobs
- EU understanding– insight into the procedures and policies of the European Organizations
- Practical experience– a chance to play a part in the Commission’s everyday organisation
- Chance to put scholastic theory into practice
The living allowance for the 2019 traineeships sessions will be 1,19684 EUR each month
Visa expenses and associated medical charges might be repaid together with the travel expenses.
- Traineeship is open to all EU people despite age.
- A restricted variety of locations are likewise designated to non EU nationals.
- There is no limitation of age to take part in the traineeship program.
The traineeship program is open to university graduates who:
- Have a university degree or equivalent, of a minimum of 3 years of research study, representing a total cycle (Bachelor’s);-LRB- ****************).
- Have an excellent understanding (C level according to the Typical European Structure of Referral for Languages) of 2 EU authorities languages, one of which should be a procedural language: English or French or German. For non EU nationals just one procedural language is needed.
- Have no previous work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks in any EU organization, body or firm, EU delegations, with Members of Parliament (MEPs) or Supporters General at the EUCJ.
- Openness to European problems
- Interest in discovering Commission working approaches
- Desire to operate in a multicultural environment
- Contribution to daily deal with a fresh perspective
- Proactive mindset
The application treatment includes registration through EU Login, completing of the application and submission.
Are you prepared to enter this experience?
For more details, check out European Commission