Due Date: February 27, 2019
In the context of the European Media Literacy Week, the European Commission is opening a require applications from motivating and/or impactful tasks in the field of media literacy. The 7 finest candidates will be welcomed to Brussels to contend for 3 Awards at the top-level conference of the European Media Literacy Week, which will be hosted by Commissioner Mariya Gabriel on March 19, 2019.
At the end of the conference the Commission will honour the most fascinating tasks by handing out 3 Media Literacy Awards, one in each of the following classifications:
- Award for the most ingenious media literacy job
- Award for the most informative media literacy job
- Award for the media literacy job with the best European capacity
- Transport and lodging expenses connected to the involvement in the conference on March 19, 2019 will be covered by the organisers for one agent per chosen finalist.
- The primary focus of the job is promo of media literacy (as specified by Recital 59 of the modified Audiovisual Media Solutions Regulation) in several European nations;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates should be developed (when it comes to organisations) or be people or locals (when it comes to people) of a minimum of one EU Member State, EEA/EFTA Member State or EU Prospect Nation;-LRB- ***************).
- Projects in any of the EU’s main languages will be qualified. Nevertheless, the application should be finished in the English language just;-LRB- ***************).
- There are no particular requirements for the format or length of resources, programs or projects, however the job is needed to have actually been carried out in the last 2 years (after January 1, 2017).
- Creativity and development: How ingenious is the media literacy job compared to other efforts in the field?
- Effect and scalability: The (prospective) effect on the desired target groups and the capacity of the job to be scaled as much as attend to a larger audience.
- Clearness of discussion: The description is clear and simple to comprehend.
For more details, check out European Commission Media Literacy Awards