Due Date: March 4, 2019
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Work, Social Affairs and Addition welcomes you to take part in the #MySocialEurope contest, an image competitors about social Europe for youths from 27 EU Member States.
The subject of the competitors is ” How need to the future of social Europe appear like” All you need to do is take a photo revealing how you view social Europe needs to appear like in the future and your wish for it. Your photos need to be images of your concept or understanding on the future of social Europe. You can picture about any social subject in Europe; get influenced by the European Pillar of Social Rights and begin snapping! Images that are not appropriate to the subject will not be taken into consideration.
- The 3 primary winners will have the opportunity to go to the Young People’ Discussion occasion in Sibiu on May 8, 2019 where they will have the chance to fulfill youths from all over Europe and go over the future of Europe with them;-LRB- ****************).
- The primary reward for the 3 winners is an InterRail ticket for someone to find Europe and a lodging coupon to aid with the expenses. The 15 finest images will likewise be shown at the Young People’ Discussion occasion in Sibiu. There are likewise 12 medium rewards (Fujifilm instax video camera and case and a pack of instax movies) for the professional photographers whose images will make it to the exhibit however are not amongst the 3 primary winners and 35 little rewards (Bluetooth portable stereo speaker) and to be won. Prizes can under no situations be replaced or redeemed in money;-LRB- ****************).
- If you are amongst the 3 winners of the competitors, you will be needed to send out a minimum of 5 images from your journeys throughout the InterRail to DG EMPL.
- Open to individuals in between the ages of 18 and 30 (by May 7, 2019);-LRB- ****************).
- They need to be residing in the EU (legal local in among the 27 taking part EU nations) and
- Ready to reveal their views about their social Europe and assess pushing social concerns. The images need to be taken in among the 27 taking part nations.
For more details, go to #MySocialEurope Competitors