Deadline: November 25, 2018
Purposes are invited for the European Free Commerce Affiliation (EFTA) Traineeship 2019. The intention of the traineeship is to offer civil servants and different certified candidates with a background in customs alternatives for coaching and familiarisation with the work of the EFTA Secretariat, notably within the space of free commerce agreements.
The TRD has tasks for the exploration, negotiation and implementation of preferential commerce preparations with non-EU associate nations. The trainee might be assigned to particular duties primarily within the area of commerce in items (e.g. customs, guidelines of origin, commerce facilitation), together with technical analyses on market entry, overview and amendments to customs tariff tables, notifications to associate nations, and so on. Duties pertaining to different fields of labor lined by the TRD might happen.
- Trainees obtain a flat month-to-month allowance of CHF 2,425 and lodging in particular person flats.
- Candidates ought to be customs officers from nationwide administrations of the EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland) or candidates with the same background and expertise;
- Have data of normal workplace IT purposes (Microsoft Workplace);
- Work expertise of a minimum of 2 years in a related governmental service or comparable expertise;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have good working data of French is a bonus;
- Have an analytical thoughts with skill to do related analysis and put together paperwork in English;
- Be versatile and motivated workforce participant and able to taking up all kinds of duties,
For extra data, go toEFTA Traineeship.