Due Date: August 8, 2019
Applications are open for the European Journalism Centre Global Health Journalism Grant 2019 More than 20 grants worth EUR15,000 usually will be granted in general, aiming to advance the protection of worldwide health, health policy and advancement problems in German and French media.
Because the launch of the Global Health Journalism Grant Programmes for Germany (2016) and France (2018), they have actually paid out over half a million Euros to 39 journalistic tasks that brought under-reported worldwide health stories to the attention of audiences in Germany and France. Stories on antibiotic resistance in India, the psychological health crisis in Iraq and lead poisoning of neighborhoods living near recycling factories in Nigeria, to call simply a couple of, have had an effect on a broad spectrum of society, varying from audience engagement to contributions to NGOs.
- The grants deserve in between EUR5,000 and EUR20,000 each– consisting of prospective travel and technical costs according to the scope of job.
- Open to freelancers and personnel reporters with a tested performance history in covering advancement, worldwide health and science;-LRB- **************).
- Applicants require to supply a letter of intent for publication from a minimum of one appropriate media outlet in Germany or France;-LRB- **************).
- There is no citizenship, citizenship or house constraint.
- Choice requirements consist of creativity, focus & balance of the picked subject, audience reach and anticipated influence on the target market. Award choices will be taken by the EJC and editorial self-reliance will be carefully secured.
For additional information, see Global Health Journalism Grant