Due Date: January 7, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the European Parliament’s Sakharov Fellowship for Human Being Rights Protectors 2019 The Fellowship provides to 14 human rights protectors picked from non-EU nations the chance to follow a 2 week extensive training in Brussels and the European Inter-University Centre for Human Being Rights and Democratisation in Venice.
Under the Sakharov Fellowship training program human rights protectors will
- Boost their understanding of EU and global human rights structures, policies and systems and
- Establish capabilities to promote for and result favorable modification to secure human rights.
- Beyond the training, Sakharov Fellows will.
- Assist grow the network of Sakharov Fellows to share finest practices, distribute the gotten understanding and extend awareness of the Sakharov Reward and the Sakharov Reward Network;-LRB- **************).
- Have the chance to keep relate to the work of the European Parliament and continue communicating with EU Delegations in their particular nations.
- The Fellowship covers return travel from the native land, lodging in Brussels and Venice and a day-to-day living allowance.
- Prospects ought to have a tested record in marketing for human rights in a NGO or other organisation or in a specific capability;-LRB- **************).
- They need to have a high level of English, adequate to follow and add to conversation groups and workshops in Brussels and Venice.
- The choice of Fellows is based upon the above requirements and the requirement to make sure gender balance in addition to the representation of a range of geographical locations and human rights problems.
For additional information, go to Sakharov Fellowship