Due Date: July 15, 2019
Applications are open for the European Youth Award 2019 for Young Innovators The European Youth Award is a pan-European contest to encourage youths, social business owners, and start-ups to produce digital tasks that will have an influence on society.
EYA is not simply an occasion or a neighborhood, it is a motion of young innovators who never ever stop discovering, questioning and enhancing the world we reside in. EYA arranges a number of activities and occasions throughout the year: its flagship efforts, the EYA contest and the Celebration (Winners Occasion), coding occasions (e.g. SHacks (Social Hackathons), Video Game Jams), the Youth for Development programs, mentorship programs and more!
EYA is looking for and rewarding the most imaginative digital tasks (eg. sites, apps, wearable gadgets, video games, IoT, wise things or digital setups). Tasks need to be sent in among the following 9 classifications:
- Healthy Life
- Smart Knowing
- Linking Cultures
- World Friendly
- Active Citizenship
- Sustainable Economics
- Handling Life
- Open Development
- Future Europe
- Gain worldwide network and important contacts
- Mentoring and Knowledge
- Promo and promotion
- Worldwide credibility and authenticity
- Open to imaginative minds under the age of 33;-LRB- **************).
- Residing in among the member states of the European Union, Council of Europe, or Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus or Kosovo;-LRB- **************).
- Who have actually produced an impressive, ingenious digital job to enhance society (ex. site, app, wearable gadget, digital setup) and sent it to the EYA database in among the EYA classifications.
(59 qualified nations: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, North Macedonia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UK)
- For EYA any digital job can be sent. This consists of all mobile and web-based applications, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk setups, sms based items, mobile video games and interactive mobile productions. There is no restriction concerning the platforms or channels the tasks deal with.
- The sent digital job, item or application should be practical and functional at the time of submission. It needs to be (a minimum of) in a model or beta-version phase.
- All sent tasks should have been finished after January 1,2018 For a job or item finished previously, the submitters need to record substantial changes and/ or enhancements and/ or additions have actually been made in the duration afterwards.
- A task can just be sent for one classification. In case of several submissions by the exact same group, each job needs a different registration. Submissions which have actually been sent in the EYA in previous years can not be sent once again. For a job which has actually been currently sent in the past, the submitters need to record substantial changes and/ or enhancements and/or additions.
- Registration, consisting of sending job details, should be finished online by means of the EYA contest database in coordination with the interacted EYA call due date.
- Projects can likewise be chosen by EYA ambassadors, nominators or previous EYA Winners. Chosen tasks can be straight sent out to online jury round 2 (upon discretion of the nominator).
- Sending a job to the examination and choice procedure does by no ways entitle a manufacturer to any advantages. There is no other way of challenging this choice lawfully.
- Just sent and totally filled out applications will be thought about by the EYA Jury.
- Submission is complimentary of charge.
For more details, check out European Youth Award