Due Date: July 31, 2019
Submissions are open for the European Youth Award (contest), EYA’s flagship effort. It is a European-wide contest to encourage youths, social business owners, and start-ups to produce digital jobs having an influence on society. It shows their prospective to produce ingenious options with Web and Mobile innovation dealing with the objectives specified by the Council of Europe and Europe 2020 in addition to the UN Sustainable Advancement Goals( SDGs).
The yearly winners occasion ( EYA Celebration) is a special occasion integrating understanding– development– networking– motivation– inspiration happening in Graz at the end of November. It is a public occasion and everyone is welcome to sign up with.
EYA is looking for and rewarding the most innovative digital jobs (egs. sites, apps, wearable gadgets, video games, IoT, wise things or digital setups). Tasks need to be sent in one (!) the following 9 classifications.
- Fostering Health
- Smart Knowing
- Linking Cultures
- World Friendly
- Active Citizenship
- Sustainable Economics
- Handling Life
- Open Development
- Future Europe
Individuals who satisfy the following requirements are qualified to take part in the competitors:
- any business owner, business group, trainee group or task group, where a minimum of among the charter member and most of the group is under the age of 33 (born upon or after January 1, 1986)
- living in among the member states of the European Union, Council of Europe, or Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus or Kosovo.
- 59 qualified nations: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Republic of Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, The previous Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UK
- who have actually produced an impressive, ingenious digital task to enhance society (ex. site, app, wearable gadget, digital setup)
- and sent it to the EYA database up until July 31 (submission open from March on)
- in among the EYA classifications above,
- living in among the member states of the Council of Europe or the Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus, Kosovo or Syria.
- For EYA any digital task can be sent. This consists of all mobile and web-based applications, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk setups, sms based items, mobile video games and interactive mobile productions. There is no constraint concerning the platforms or channels the jobs deal with.
- The sent digital task, item or application need to be practical and functional at the time of submission. It needs to be (a minimum of) in a model or beta-version phase.
- All sent items need to have been finished after Jan. 1,2018 For a task or item finished previously, the submitters need to record considerable modifications and/ or enhancements and/ or additions have actually been made in the duration afterwards.
- An item can just be sent for one classification. In case of several submissions by the very same group, each item needs a different registration. Submissions which have actually been sent in the EYA in previous years can not be sent once again. For a task which has actually been currently sent in the past, the submitters need to record considerable modifications and/ or enhancements and/ or additions.
- The European Youth Award (EYA) tries to find digital jobs that have a strong effect on society in among the 9 EYA classifications. EYA focusses on various examination requirements which can be discovered here
- By submission of a task, candidates accept the guidelines of the EYA contests as mentioned on this page.
- All submitters to the EYA need to follow the guidelines and guidelines pointed out in the UN Statement on Human Rights. Submissions for that reason which motivate war, the workout of violence, scams, bigotry or discrimination will not be accepted and removed. Likewise, submissions that break global copyright arrangements will be left out.
- EYA can not be held accountable for accepted submissions and their contents and rights.
- Registration, consisting of sending task details, need to be finished online through the EYA contest database in coordination with the interacted EYA call due date.
- Projects can likewise be chosen by an EYA Ambassador or previous EYA Winners. Chosen jobs can be straight sent out to online jury round 2 (upon discretion of the nominator).
- Sending an item to the examination and choice procedure does by no ways entitle a manufacturer to any advantages. There is no chance of challenging this choice lawfully.
- Just sent and totally filled out applications will be thought about by the EYA Jury.
- Submission is complimentary of charge.
To find out more, check out European Youth Award