Application Due Date: December 1st 2018
The Expert Fellows Program( PFP) for the Middle East and North Africa is a totally moneyed 6-week program (consisting of a 4-week fellowship positioning) in the U.S. for young experts dedicated to empowering their neighborhoods through development and entrepreneurship, socially accountable organisations, and labor force advancement
- Business Owners, and Social Innovators
- Small & medium company owner and Supervisors who are purchasing ingenious socially mindful items and programs.
- People operating in Civil Society/NGOs dealing with youth labor force training and advancement, increasing the function of marginalized populations in the economy, constructing monetary literacy, training in innovation usage and IT advancement, and other efforts around financial empowerment.
- People operating in University incubators, accelerators, and job-readiness programs, and programs concentrating on service advancement, monetary literacy, sustainable tourist, or financial advancement.
- People operating in Federal Government Agencies/Ministries, nationwide policy workplaces, think-tanks, and workplaces working to increase the existence of underrepresented residents in the economy.
- 25– 40 years of ages
- A present resident and citizen of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, or Lebanon
- Speak proficient to English (enough to work full-time in a United States fellowship)
- Have at least 2 years’ work experience in their field
- Presently utilized
- Interest in hosting mutual program for Americans in your nation
- Able to assemble 25 or more associates for post-trip instructions, discussions, and task work
- Have actually shown strong management abilities and dedication to neighborhood
- Shows effort, team effort, and openness
- Choice will be offered to those who have actually not formerly taken a trip on a U.S. federal government moneyed program.
- Spring 2019 Program: 20 April — 1 June. Open to fellows from Morocco & Tunisia. Application due date: 1 Dec.
- Fall 2019 Program: 12 October– 23 November. Open to fellows from Algeria, Egypt, Libya & Lebanon. Application due date: CLOSED. Will open for candidates in Jan 2019
To Learn More: