Application Due Date:
15 February 2019 (Libya & Lebanon); 22 February 2019 (Egypt & Algeria)
The Expert Fellows Program( PFP) for Economic Empowerment, Middle East and North Africa is a two-way exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and created to promote good understanding, boost management and expert abilities, and construct long lasting, sustainable collaborations in between mid-level emerging leaders devoted to enhancing their neighborhoods through social entrepreneurship and labor force advancement.
The Expert Fellows Program uses appealing young experts.
the chance to acquire training and useful experience operating in.
companies in the United States. The program is supported by the Department of State, through the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs There are countless alumni from these programs in positions of management all over the world.
PFP Fellows are positioned in extensive.
fellowships in non-profit companies, economic sector services, and.
federal government workplaces for a separately customized expert advancement.
experience. They construct a broad network with American and other program.
individual coworkers as they establish a much deeper understanding of U.S.
society, boost their expert abilities. American individuals who.
have actually hosted foreign fellows take a trip overseas for participant-driven.
Because 2010 Tradition International has.
hosted more than 225 Expert Fellows from the nations of Algeria,.
Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Kuwait, Morocco, Tunisia and Oman.
- Pre and post program virtual exchange and online training activities
- 6-week US-based program consisting of a company advancement and social entrepreneurship extensive with University Partner, 4 week Fellowship positioning in services and/or workplaces in Washington, D.C. and One-week host household stay.
- United States experts to go to the Fellows they hosted in the United States, find out about their nations and cultures, and support their follow-on work
- follow-on jobs to be performed by PFP Fellows after returning house, supported by mini-grants.
Fall 2019 Program: 12 October– 23 November. Open to fellows from Algeria, Egypt, Libya & Lebanon.
This program is created for individuals with strong management abilities who are early- to mid-career experts and who are devoted to making a long lasting favorable effect in their neighborhoods.
- Business Owners, and Social Innovators.
- Small & medium entrepreneur and Supervisors who are buying ingenious socially mindful items and programs.
- People operating in Civil Society/NGOs working.
on youth labor force training and advancement, increasing the function of.
marginalized populations in the economy, constructing monetary literacy,.
training in innovation usage and IT advancement, and other efforts around.
- People operating in University incubators,.
accelerators, and job-readiness programs, and programs concentrating on.
company advancement, monetary literacy, sustainable tourist, or.
- People operating in Federal Government Agencies/Ministries, nationwide policy workplaces, think-tanks, and workplaces working to increase the existence of underrepresented people in the economy.
E ligible prospects need to be:
- 25-40 years of ages
- An existing resident and citizen of: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, or Lebanon
- Speak proficient to English (enough to work full-time in a United States fellowship)
- Have at least 2 years’ work experience in their field
- Presently utilized
- Interest in hosting mutual program for Americans in your nation
- Able to assemble 25 or more coworkers for post-trip instructions
- Have actually shown strong management abilities and dedication to neighborhood
- Shows effort, team effort, and openness
- Choice will be offered to those who have actually not formerly taken a trip on a U.S. federal government moneyed program.
Fellows are picked through an open, merit-based application procedure.
If you are picked as a finalist, Tradition International and the United States Department of State will cover all expenses related to your global travel, visa, and standard living expenses in the U.S.
All fellows will get here and leave from Washington, D.C.
The very first. week of the program will occur in rural Virginia (4 hours south of.
Washington). In the 2nd week of the program you will go back to.
Washington, DC for the month long fellowship and Expert Fellows.
To Find Out More:
See the Authorities Website of the Expert Fellows Program Fall 2019