Alternate Place: Nigeria: Eket|| Nigeria: Lagos
Task Sector: Electronic Devices Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
The effective prospect will go through on-the-job training in different engineering ability locations to prepare him/her for tasks in any designated engineering element of oil and gas production throughout Nigeria.
The effective prospect will have a strong, basic background in analytical, in addition to a mutual understanding of engineering ideas and should be self-motivated with the capability to make reliable specific contributions within a practical group. The perfect prospect should satisfy the list below requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Department( 2.1) in any of the following engineering disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial & Production, Subsea, Product & Metallurgical
- An optimum of 3 (3) constant years of appropriate market experience. Current graduates without any previous experience can use
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Capability to operate in a multi-disciplinary group
- Strong composed and spoken interaction abilities
- Exceptional computer system abilities
- Preparedness to operate in our different work areas
- Open to altering concerns and workload.
For Additional Information: