Due Date: August 31, 2019
Applications for the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies MENA Program 2019 are now open. The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies MENA program is a year-long executive mentorship program created for ladies with recognized organisations who are prepared to scale operations and grow to end up being international market leaders.
Spanning over 65 nations and over 400 individuals, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies program determines high prospective ladies business owners whose organisations reveal genuine prospective to scale and supplies them with continuous assistance to assist accelerate their development. Due to its inaugural success, the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies MENA program is now in its second-year running. Internationally the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies program has actually been running for 12 years.
Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies sign up with an elite company network of the very best high-growth business and take part in a tailored executive education program with all year activities created to:
- Broaden their understanding with the most recent info, research study and executive discussions about company methods and practices.
- Identify prospective partners, tactical alliances, consumers and providers along with potential sources of personal capital.
- Offer access to casual, one-to-one assistance and assistance
- Reinforce their executive management and company abilities and recognize chances to grow through conferences with senior consultants and skilled business owners
- Boost presence on their own and their business amongst business executives, financiers and the media, developing possible brand-new accidents, cooperations and chances.
Open to high prospective ladies business owners who:
- Are founding CEOs (a minimum of 51%) in a signed up company
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to grow their company and scale up worldwide
- Are prepared to totally dedicate to the program and participate in the Orientation Conference in Dubai in November 2019 (ticket and lodging to be borne by prospect).
- Prospects likewise have the chance to participate in the EMEIA Conference in April 2020 and other international occasions (optional– ticket and lodging to be borne by prospect).
And to organisations that:
- Are at least 2 years of ages
- Have yearly incomes greater than USD 250,000
- Are headquartered in MENA
- Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies will be anticipated to show the essential qualities to take the maximum benefit of this chance, consisting of enthusiastic business development objectives, energy, imagination, entrepreneurial function and enthusiasm.
- Candidates need to have the self-confidence, conviction, perseverance, strategy and total expert acumen to take a high-potential company and scale it into a market leader. In Addition, Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies ought to have the maturity and level of company elegance required to connect efficiently with prospective financiers, top-level company consultants and magnates.
For additional information, see EY Entrepreneurial Winning Ladies