Applications are open for the EY South Africa Entrepreneurial Winning Women Executive Leadership Program 2021. The program identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale; and helps them do it.
EY celebrates ambitious women entrepreneurs and supports them as they become market leaders and define what’s possible through the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program. In an exciting development to the program, successful applicants for this year’s class from South Africa will join the newly formed EMEIA Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2021.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an international network of women entrepreneurs and participate in a bespoke executive education programme with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Develop the skills needed to effectively identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as find routes to prospective sources of capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media, creating possible new collaborations and opportunities.
- Provide a gateway to a global community of successful women entrepreneurs and inspiring peer role models who, in 2020, numbered more than 750 across 48 countries.
Open to women entrepreneurs in South Africa who:
- Are owners/founders/co-founders/CEOs with a substantial ownership of the business;
- Demonstrate the passion to grow their business and scale up internationally.
Applicants must fit the following criteria to participate:
- Have a substantial ownership of the business – at least 50%.
- Provide complete and full financials in addition to completing application form financials.
- Provide colour high resolution professional photograph in jpg format.
- Have decision making roles and demonstrate passion to grow their business and scale up.
- Businesses must be at least three years old and have reported at least R3.5m revenue during the past two years.
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in:
- Three day (3–4 hours each day) virtual Conference in October 2021, dates TBC.
- Monthly one-hour virtual sessions between November 2021 and June 2022.
For more information, visit EY South Africa.