Application Due Date: September 20, 2019, 2pm PST.
is beginning the 3rd yearly Designer Circles Neighborhood Obstacle.
Our objective is to unite designers from around the world to construct.
software application utilizing React360, Glow AR, or HTML5 Games
to offer individuals the power to get in touch with loved ones, construct.
neighborhoods, and grow companies. Designers are welcomed to send.
software application throughout among 3 classifications: Efficiency and Energy,.
Video gaming and Home Entertainment, and Social Good.
are over $165,000 USD in rewards for local and worldwide winners, with.
the worldwide top place winner leaving with approximately $25,000 USD in.
in over 130 cities worldwide with a neighborhood of over 200,000
designers, Designer Circles from Facebook is a terrific method for individuals to.
sign up with a network of designers to work together, find out, and code together.
For the 2019 Designer Circles Neighborhood Obstacle, regional Designer.
Circles will host in-person Build Days, where designers can fulfill each.
other, discover Facebook Designer Products, and construct services.
together. Check out the Obstacle site to sign up with a Build Day in your city and inspect back as brand-new dates and cities will be included.
How to Get In:
- Register for the Designer Circles Neighborhood Obstacle here
- Sign Up With the Designer Neighborhood Obstacle Facebook Group here
- Join your regional Designer Circle to work together with other designers.
- Take A Look At the Facebook tools you can construct with on the Resources tab.
- Produce a two-minute demonstration video that shows your service’s functions and performance.
- Send your task to the Obstacle site by September 20, 2019, 2pm PST.
To Find Out More: