Due Date: April 14, 2019
Applications are open for the Facebook Nigeria/FATE Structure Digital Program 2019 FATE Structure in collaboration with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running has actually opened applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Hopeful Business Owners: Digital Program” arranged for April 29– May 23, 2019.
Each program stream will run 4 (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a 4 (4) week duration and will include really interactive and hands-on useful workshop discovering sessions. With the background that business owners are now engaging more within a digital market location, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing part and likewise cover crucial locations for effectively constructing a brand-new service consisting of:
- Company Design Canvas
- Company Strategy Advancement
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Rates Methods
- Individuals Management
- Raising Funding
- Digital Marketing consisting of utilizing Facebook Company Tools
- Company Pitching
- Facebook is offering sponsorship assistance to cover the N200,000 all-encompassing tuition costs for the chosen 40 business owners all through the 4-week Program concentrated on capability structure on important understanding, techniques, abilities, and tools to develop digitally allowed organisations.
- Extra Post Program Advantages:.
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competitors)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Assistance from FATE Structure
- One (1) Year Company Advisory Assistance from FATE Structure
- Access to Free Company Assistance Tools & Applications
- Business owners need to be graduates with start-ups that have actually currently released;-LRB- **************).
- Be computer system literate;-LRB- **************).
- Aged 18-35 years and have access to a digitally allowed gadget;-LRB- **************).
- You will likewise be needed to submit pertinent files as suggested.
Phase 1: Interested candidates need to finish the online type Candidates will be needed to finish all the needed fields and submit the following:.
- Passport Photo
- School Certificate or Declaration of Outcome
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
- Phase 2: Following an evaluation of all gotten applications, 60 prospects will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be chosen for each stream.
For additional information, go to Facebook Nigeria/FATE Structure Digital Program