Due Date: January 28, 2019
Applications are open for Facebook Research Study Expert System (AI) Residency Program2019 The Expert System (AI) Residency Program is a 1 year research study training position developed to provide you hands-on experience with artificial intelligence research study while operating in Facebook AI groups.
The program will match you with an AI Scientist and Engineer who will both assist your task. As a group, you will select a research study issue of shared interest and after that create brand-new deep knowing methods to resolve it. We likewise motivate partnerships beyond the appointed coaches. The research study will be interacted to the scholastic neighborhood by sending documents to leading scholastic places (for instance: NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ACL, EMNLP and so on), along with open-source code releases.
The AI Residency experience is developed to prepare you for graduate programs in artificial intelligence or to start a profession in the field. This is a full-time program that can not be carried out in combination with university research study or a full-time task.
Accepted AI Citizens will be based in Facebook Menlo Park and New York City.
- Find out how to carry out research study in deep knowing and AI.
- Understand previous work and existing literature.
- Deal with research study coach( s) to recognize issue( s) of interest and establish unique AI methods.
- Equate concepts into useful code (in structures such as PyTorch, Caffe 2).
- Write research study lead to the kind of a scholastic paper and send to a leading conference in the pertinent location.
- They motivate applications from individuals who have a strong technical background and are enthusiastic about AI research study.
- Previous experience in artificial intelligence is definitely a strength, however they look for individuals from a varied series of backgrounds, consisting of locations seemingly unassociated to artificial intelligence such as (however not restricted to) mathematics, physics, financing, economics, linguistics, computational social science, and bioinformatics.
To read more about the program and to use, click the button listed below.
To find out more, see Facebook Research Study