Deadline: August 31, 2020
Applications are open for the Facebook Small Business Grants Program 2020 for Black-Owned Businesses in the US. The grants program is a part of Facebook’s overall commitment to invest $100 million this year in the Black community.
The grants program could help:
- Keep your workforce going strong;
- With rent and operational costs;
- You connect with more customers;
- Support your community.
In order to apply and receive a grant from Facebook, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be a majority Black-owned for-profit business;
- Be legally registered in a US State or the District of Columbia (US territories are excluded);
- Have between 1 and 50 employees;
- Have been in business for over a year;
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19;
- Plan to use the grant funds to support the business and community.
Prior Facebook Small Business Grants Program applicants may re-apply, but prior grant recipients are ineligible. You do not have to use Facebook Inc. products to be eligible. The business owner must be at least 18 years old.
Applications for the Small Business Grants Program are now open for eligible businesses. The deadline to submit an application is Monday, August 31, 2020 at 9:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM PDT.
For more information, visit Facebook Small Business Grants.