Due Date: November 21, 2018
Applications are open for the Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award 2018/2019 In line with Facebook’s objective, the award will provide a reward to 10 non-profit or for-profit business owners with marketing credits and Facebook coaches who will share digital marketing knowledge.
Facebook is the world’s biggest social media and links over 2 billion individuals regular monthly. To much better support cause-driven organisations, Facebook has actually partnered with One Young World for the 2nd year in a row to release the Facebook Social Entrepreneurship Award. As part of its objective to provide individuals the power to construct neighborhood and bring the world more detailed together, it links individuals on the platform with over 70 million organisations. Facebook not just assists organisations get found and discover clients, however likewise assists individuals establish significant connections to items and causes.
- There will be 10 local Awards: 2 from LATAM, 2 from The United States and Canada, 2 from Europe, 2 from MEA and 2 from APAC.
- Each local winner will get:.
- A local coach
- A marketing specialist
- USD$ 5,000 in advertisement credits
- Out of the 10 local Award recipient, 1 Grand Reward Recipient will be picked to get an extra USD$50,000 in advertisement credits and an extra coach.
- Open for One Young World Delegates and Ambassadors specifically. Ambassadors can use as people or groups in groups (approximately 5 people);-LRB- **************).
- Those who run organisations or a non-profit charity that deal with a significant social and/or financial concern in their area and empowers their neighborhood;-LRB- **************).
- The Individual and each staff member (if any) need to lead or be utilized by a non-profit charity or a for-profit service legal entity, which is signed up and/or formed under relevant laws in their jurisdiction;-LRB- **************).
- Ambassadors need to live and run business within Facebook’s 5 areas: Latin America (LATAM), Europe (EUR), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), The United States And Canada (NA), and Asia Pacific (APAC);-LRB- **************).
- Federal government authorities, political figures and organisations politically associated (all as figured out by Facebook and One Young World in its sole discretion) are not qualified to take part in the Contest;-LRB- **************).
- You are not qualified to take part in this Contest if you are a nationwide or legal citizen of those nations in which the United States has actually embargoed products (consisting of, without constraint, Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and Syria).
Prospects will be examined based upon:
- Likelihood of increased effect following advertisement credit financial investment– 40%
- Proof of social effect– 30%
- Innovation/originality– 30%
To learn more, see OYW Facebook Award