Due Date: October 20, 2018
Applications are open for FAMSA General Assembly 2018 Scholarships. The Federation of African Medical Trainees’ Associations General Assembly (FAMSA GA) is the biggest event of African Medical Trainees and specialists throughout the world. Thankfully, the 32 nd General Assembly accompanies the 50 th anniversary of the federation and is anticipated to have delegates from not simply the African continent however likewise from all over the world, in participation.
About 1,500 delegates consisting of prominent speakers, policy makers, and international health care professionals from all over the world are anticipated to congregate in the city of Ibadan, Nigeria from November 18 th to 24 th, 2018 under the style: Repositioning Health Care in Africa for Sustainable Advancement
FAMSA GA 2018 will unite young dynamic minds along with specialists and pertinent stakeholders in both the general public and economic sectors from throughout Africa and beyond to go over concepts and start actions to place Africa on the course to sustainable advancement in health and by extension in every other sphere of human advancement. The conference will include keynote addresses, plenary sessions, workshops, trainings, hackathon sessions, and clinical discussions on thoroughly picked sub-themes all associated and contributing to our objective of rearranging health care in Africa for Sustainable Advancement.
The scholarship will cover the following of the conference:
- Registration Charges
- Pre & Post Conference Transportation
- Needs to have sent or will be sending an abstract to be provided at the conference (Details about abstract submission standards can be discovered here).
- Needs to be a person, local in or education in a Low-and Middle-Income Nation (LMIC)- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Democratic Individuals’s Republic of Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao Individuals’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Total the online registration here
- State why you must be thought about for the scholarship to attend this conference.
For additional information, go to FAMSA 2018