Application Due Date: February 28 th 2019
Applications are welcomed for Hungarian Federal Government Scholarship to carry out Master of Science degree courses (MSc) at one of the taking part universities. The scholarship will cover application and tuition charges throughout the research study duration, standard books and notes, dorm lodging and subsistence expenses.
The goal of the FAO is to lead global efforts to beat cravings, adding to a broadening world economy by promoting sustainable rural advancement with focus on the poorest farmers, promoting food production and self-reliance, and raising nutrition levels.
All of the expenses are funded by the Hungarian Federal government, according to the Contract in between FAO and Hungary in2007 Scholarship trainees are entitled to the very same healthcare protection used to Hungarian trainees throughout the course of the scholarship. The scholarship covers trainee expenses just, member of the family are not supported within the frame of this program
The following Master of Science degree courses are being used in English for the 2019-20 Academic Year:
- MSc in Plant Defense (University of Pannonia)
- MSc in Rural Advancement and Agribusiness (Szent István University)
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University)
The following universities and professors are taking part:
- University of Pannonia, Georgikon Professors
- Szent István University, Professors of Economics and Social Sciences
- Szent István University, Professors of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Courses will be used supplied the minimum variety of trainees is reached.
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition charges throughout the research study duration with standard books and notes;
- dorm lodging;
- subsistence expenses;-LRB- *****************).
- medical insurance.
All of the above pointed out expenses are funded by the Hungarian.
Federal government, according to the Contract in between FAO and Hungary in 2007.
The scholarship covers trainee expenses just; member of the family are not supported within the frame of this program.
List of qualified nations
Citizens (who need to be nationals) of the list below nations are qualified to request the Scholarship Program:
Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus,.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia,.
Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo *, Kyrgyzstan,.
Laos, Lebanon, The previous Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar,.
Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria,.
North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan,.
Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam,.
* Recommendations to Kosovo will be comprehended to be in the context of Security Council Resolution 1244 (1999).
Application and choice procedure
The choice procedure as explained listed below uses to scholarships starting in September 2019.
Trainee choice will happen in 2 stages:
Stage 1: FAO will pre-screen prospects and send.
applications to the Ministry of Farming of Hungary that will send out.
them to the matching University as selected by the candidates.
Trainees need to send just TOTAL files. Insufficient files will.
not be thought about. Files without names will not be processed.
Chosen prospects might be asked to take a composed or oral English.
evaluation as part of the admission treatment. The taking part.
Universities will run a more choice procedure and notify each of the.
effective prospects. Trainee choice will be made by the.
Universities just, with no participation on the part of FAO. Chosen.
trainees will likewise be informed by the Ministry.
Prospects will be picked on the basis of the following requirements:
- Citizenship and residency of among the qualified nations
- Outstanding school accomplishments
- English language efficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Age (prospects under 30 are chosen)