Deadline: March 21, 2021
Applications are open for the FATE Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme 2021. The ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
The programme will run for a duration of 6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
Key Focus Areas
- Product and process improvement
- Agribusiness value chains
- Cashflow management
- Accessing funding and financing opportunities
- Export opportunities
- Scaling your agribusiness
- Leveraging technology
- Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Be between ages 21 – 45 years as of February 1st, 2021.
- Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth-stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
- Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at the growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
- Have a minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (₦15,000,000) only.
- Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in a managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme.
- Able to attend all classes and participate in all activities of the programme.
Application closes at 11:59 midnight WAT on Sunday, March 21, 2021.
For more information, visit FATE Foundation.