Deadline: November 14, 2020
Applications are open for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Winter Internship Program 2020. FAOU is looking for new interns for the winter intake to come and be part of their international team and work in a multi-cultural environment.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then they have developed courses in various specialities such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
- Human Resources Officer
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Between 6 and 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Applicant must be proficient in English language.
- Have a basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Have access to internet at least twice a week.
- Have ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Interested applicants should apply online, before November 14, 2020 (UTC Time Midnight). Verify your application before you submit it, only one application will be accepted.
For more information, visit FAOU Internships.