Application Deadline:24th January, 2021.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Award for:
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUIONS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0 IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✓ The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic
session. ✓ It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
✓ Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award. FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology B. Medicine and Para-medicals C. Education D. Agriculture E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences F. Entrepreneural Studies,
H. Environmental Sciences
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal
Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page: b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online c. Print the Examination slip. d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution ii. Current Course Registration Form iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
V. State/ Local Government indigene certificate NOTE:
• Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as
2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
STATE SOKOTO KANO ADAMAWA GOMBE FCT KOGI OYO ONDO DELTA RIVERS ENUGU IMO
VENUE SOKOTO KANO YOLA GOMBE BWARI LOKOJA IBADAN AKURE ASABA P/HARCOURT ENUGU OWERRI
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to
indicate the following:
i) Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them; iii) The registration portal will be opened 14th December, 2020 to 24th January, 2021.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
ii. [email protected] For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
SIGNED: ARC SONNY T. ECHONO, fnia
PERMANENT SECRETARY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
For More Information: