Application Due Date: 24 October 2019
The Federal Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a recognized nationwide effort, moneyed by the Department of Education and Abilities and handled by the Council.
In 2018, we bought an overall of 1,193 postgraduate scholars, with.
over 5,000 private scholarships for exceptional research study granted to.
The Federal Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is.
distinct in the Irish research study landscape and matches other channels.
for financed postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. Amongst its.
- person, distinguished awards for exceptional research study in the name of the candidate;-LRB- ******************).
- an unbiased choice procedure utilizing worldwide, independent specialist peer evaluation;-LRB- ******************).
- financing throughout all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology;-LRB- ******************).
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed research study, with the exception of those moneyed by our tactical financing partners.
The program offers exceptional trainees with the chance to.
direct their own research study at the early-career phase, dealing with a.
manager, in their selected location of interest. Pioneering propositions.
attending to brand-new and emerging fields of research study or those presenting.
innovative, ingenious techniques are invited. Propositions of an.
interdisciplinary nature are likewise motivated as it is acknowledged that.
advancing essential understanding is accomplished by incorporating.
details, methods, tools and point of views from 2 or more.
The Federal Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is extremely competitive, with a typical success rate of 18% over the previous 5 years. Effective candidates who end up being scholars under the program are acknowledged as showing first-rate capacity as future research study leaders and in the quality of their concepts.
- a stipend of EUR16,000 per year
- a contribution to costs, consisting of non-EU costs, approximately an optimum of EUR5,750 per year
- qualified direct research study costs of EUR2,250 per year
|Call open||5 September 2019|
|Frequently Asked Question due date||24 October 2019|
|Candidate due date||16: 00 (Irish time) 31 October 2019|
|Manager and referee due date||16: 00 (Irish time) 7 November 2019|
|Research study workplace recommendation due date||16: 00 (Irish time) 14 November 2019|
|Call result||End of March 2020|
|Scholarship start date||1 September 2020|
For Additional Information: