Due Date: November 26, 2018
Federation of Young European Greens is searching for an intern to support FYEG and the Greens/EFA group in the European Parliament in their work. It is a paid full-time internship with versatile working hours.
FYEG is a vibrant, inclusive organisation that joins Young Green activists, Green youth motions and political organisations from all over Europe. It promotes and projects for political modification, and functions as a platform for the exchange of concepts and understanding amongst Young Green activists.
Period: This full-time internship is anticipated for a duration of 5 months from mid-February 2019 to mid-July 2019 (specific dates to be concurred upon).
Operating time: 35 hours/week, versatile working hours.
The work will include:
- helping a member of personnel of the Greens/EFA group in European Parliament
- helping FYEG Workplace in its day-to-day management and execution of the FYEG activity strategy
- communicating in between the Greens/EFA group and FYEG workplace. The intern will likewise be associated with arranging FYEG’s occasions and projects. The intern will work under joint guidance of a Group employee and FYEG’s Secretary General in locations according to their know-how and background.
The intern will get a regular monthly allowance of 1300 EUR.
- Trainee (or current graduate) with medical insurance
- A great understanding of English (both composed and oral), understanding of other languages would be a benefit
- Basic understanding of European politics and a strong interest in Green politics
- Great writing and computer system abilities
- Accessibility to take a trip abroad
- Revealing effort, and the capability to work separately and under pressure
- Dedication to Green worths and experience in grassroots advocacy through participation or subscription in FYEG Member Organisations.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter (describing your inspiration and interest in making an application for this position) in one single PDF file by e-mail to [email protected]
In your inspiration letter, please show 3 policy locations or subjects that you are particularly thinking about and want to follow in European Parliament. HERE you can discover a list of subjects the Greens/EFA Group is dealing with.
For additional information, see FYEG