Due Date: September 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Females for Africa Structure (FMxA) Science by Females Program 2019 The Science by Females Program will money an overall of 15 six-month checking out senior research study fellowships for 15 skilled African females scientists in any of the list below worldwide research study centres of quality based in Spain.
The Fellowship intends to promote African females’s management in clinical research study and innovation transfer and to cultivate the capability of the research study centres in their house nations. The primary objective is to allow African females scientists and researchers to take on the terrific difficulties dealt with by Africa through research study in health, farming and food security, water, energy and environment modification, along with mathematics and financial science.
Females’s lives are considerably impacted by the consequences of unchecked advancement; nevertheless, social, structural and financial barriers restrict their capability to take on the terrific difficulties dealt with by the continent. The gender variations in science and innovation in both the general public and personal spheres impact Africa’s population as a whole. Narrowing this space, which has serious effects on the well balanced and sustainable advancement of African nations, is important to attain long-lasting development and equivalent growing.
The program’s supreme objective is to allow African females scientists to play a leading function in the shift of Africa to a knowledge-based and innovation-led economy through research study that can be moved into items, procedures, services and innovations having influence on individuals’s lives.
Effective prospects will have access to the following advantages:
- Return flight from their centre of origin to the host organization
- Living allowance of 2,400 Euros gross each month to cover lodging, individual cost and health and occupational mishap insurance protection.
- Candidates need to be a lady
- Citizenship of an African nation
- PhD with a minimum of 3 years of post-doctoral expert experience
- Legal relationship with a university or a public or personal non-profit company based in Africa committed to substantial clinical research study in the locations showed
- Outstanding scholastic record and tested track of appropriate research study experience
- Strong working understanding of English
- Tested experience leading a research study group
They should consist of the following files:
- Letter of Interest (max. 1 page)
- Complete curriculum vitae
- Totally filled type
- Passport or NID
- PhD Diploma
- Short however succinct description of the job to be established in the Spanish host centre (max. 2 pages)
To find out more, go to FMxA Fellowships