Due Date: May 19, 2019
Applications are open for the Females in Engineering (WomEng) Fellowship South Africa 2019 The Fellowship is a management, employability, development and entrepreneurship program for the very best and brightest female trainees in engineering, innovation and the constructed environment to discover options to international obstacles.
WomEng Fellows are geared up with crucial abilities for the future of work and abilities to launch their own company. An essential part of Fellowship is the Development Obstacle. It permits Fellows to accelerate their next generation concepts towards attaining the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), more typically called “The International Objectives”– 17 Objectives to be accomplished by2030 WomEng Fellows are challenged to come up with engineering and innovation company concepts that will add to the realisation of several of the International Objectives.
- Special access to WomEng established resources for management, employability and development abilities.
- Establish a service concept that can be scaled through incubation.
- Access to mentorship chances.
- Grow your expert network.
- Applications are open to female engineering, innovation and constructed environment trainees presently studying full-time at a South African University or University of Innovation.
- Candidates should remain in their 2nd last to last year of undergraduate research studies or full-time postgraduate research studies.
- Candidates should devote to participating in the complete program from 03– 06 July 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ex-Fellows are not qualified to use.
- Total the application kind online. It is suggested that actions are finished offline initially as you can not conserve your application and return. You can download the concerns here.
- The due date for submission of finished applications is Sunday, 19 May 2019, 23 h59 SAST.
- A professional panel will evaluate and shortlist candidates. Effective candidates will be called by June 2019.
- WomEng covers all expenses associated to involvement in the program consisting of travel to Johannesburg, lodging, food and assistance throughout the program. You will be needed to pay a small cost of R725 if picked. This is to prevent “no-shows” as there is a high need for locations. WomEng has actually made arrangement for a little number of aids. This is supplied on a specific requirements analysis basis.
- Additional information concerning the program logistics and preparation will be interacted straight to the effective candidates.
- The WomEng Group eagerly anticipates inviting the Leading Fellows to Johannesburg, South Africa in July 2019.
To learn more, check out WomEng Fellowship Program