Application Due Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019, 23 h59 SAST.
Fellowship is a management, employability, development and.
entrepreneurship program for the very best and brightest female trainees in.
engineering, innovation and the constructed environment to discover services to.
international difficulties. WomEng Fellows are geared up with important abilities for.
the future of work and abilities to launch their own company.
A crucial element of Fellowship is the Development Obstacle. It permits.
Fellows to accelerate their next generation concepts towards accomplishing the.
Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), more frequently called “The.
International Objectives”– 17 Objectives to be attained by2030 WomEng Fellows are.
challenged to come up with engineering and innovation company concepts.
that will add to the realisation of several of the Global.
- Special access to WomEng established resources for management, employability and development abilities.
- Establish an organisation concept that can be scaled through incubation.
- Access to mentorship chances.
- Grow your expert network.
- Applications are open to female engineering, innovation and constructed.
environment trainees presently studying full-time at a South African.
University or University of Innovation.
- Candidates need to remain in their 2nd last to last year of undergraduate research studies or full-time postgraduate research studies.
- Candidates need to dedicate to participating in the complete program from 03– 06 July 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ex-Fellows are not qualified to use.
- Total the application type online here. Applications.
need to be finished online. It is advised that actions are.
finished offline initially as you can not conserve your application and return.
You can download the concerns here.
- The due date for submission of finished applications is Sunday, 19 May 2019, 23 h59 SAST.
- A skilled panel will evaluate and shortlist candidates. Effective candidates will be gotten in touch with by June 2019.
- WomEng covers all expenses associated to involvement.
in the program consisting of travel to Johannesburg, lodging, food.
and assistance throughout the program. You will be needed to pay a.
small charge of R725 if chosen. This is to prevent “no-shows” as there is.
a high need for locations. WomEng has actually made arrangement for a little number.
of aids. This is supplied on a private requirements analysis basis.
- More information relating to the program logistics and preparation will be interacted straight to the effective candidates.
- The WomEng Group eagerly anticipates inviting the Leading Fellows to Johannesburg, South Africa in July 2019.
For More Details: