Due Date: February 28, 2019
Request the Females2030 Sub-grants Women Environmental Program requires applications from Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to support the execution of activities under her European Union (EU)- supported task entitled: Females CSOs networking to understand the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), likewise referred to as ladies2030
The total goal of this task is to develop capability of ladies’s and gender civil society companies to advance regional, nationwide and local gender-responsive sustainable advancement policies (2030 Program & environment), through involvement in policy advancement and tracking, activating person’s assistance and showing finest practices.
Locations of Work
The CSOs are to utilize this sub-grants to create and execute efforts that will add to the awareness of the SDGs. The efforts ought to be developed utilizing one or a mix of the following classifications:
- Participatory neighborhood activities for gender equality and/or sustainable advancement
- Policy tracking, dialoging with policy makers
- Educational and awareness raising activities on gender and/or sustainable advancement
- Networking, details and interaction, motion structure
- Showing fair and sustainable options and services
- Gender particular trainings and tracking, ladies management trainings
- Tracking SDG/climate policies and budget plans (gender responsive budget plans and audits)
- Social network project and mainstream media activities
- The optimum quantity for each effort is 1,000 EUR
- CSOs can be ladies’s and feminist companies, or other Civil Society Organizations which intend to guarantee gender equality and ladies’s empowerment in their work
- CSOs should have taken part in the National Training on Gender and SDGs of the ladies2030 task
- CSOs might be nationwide companies however should have workplaces and operating in the locations or areas they use to operate in
- Applications for this sub-grants are gotten just from the list below nations: Burkina Faso, Togo, Cameroun and Tunisia
- The language of this application ought to be English or French
- Applications should react to the locations of the task or will be declined.
- All applications ought to be sent in MS word format with the following accessories– certificate of registration, letter of referral and summary of activities performed.
- Application ought to not be more than 5 pages (leaving out accessories).
For more details, go to WEP Grant