Application Due Date: 15 th February 2019
The FIG Structure will be offering scholarships of approximately 4,00 0 euros to PhD trainees.
- be studying for a PhD degree and signed up entirely in a surveying/geomatics scholastic program that teaches surveying in a nation noted by the World Bank as a low-income, lower-middle or upper-middle earnings economy,
- needs to have had a paper accepted by a peer evaluated worldwide journal based upon their doctoral research study job; candidates ought to be the lead author, and the paper ought to be co-authored with their manager,
- ought to not have actually sent their last thesis at the application due date.
Effective candidates will receive a more grant of approximately 3,00 0 euros to go to and provide a peer evaluated paper at a FIG conference.
Candidates ought to send the following set of files in English in the.
order set out listed below as a file in PDF format on A4 size paper:
- A cover sheet revealing the prospect’s individual information and those of.
- A 200 word abstract. This ought to be composed in terms easy to understand.
to the ordinary individual; comparable to a news release and which the FIG.
Structure might in fact utilize as a news release in case of a.
- A one page research study proposition according to the design template listed below on A4 size.
paper. Keep in mind that the one page limitation will be strictly implemented; product.
that extends beyond one page will be erased.
- A copy of the paper that has actually been re-submitted to the journal after.
corrections have actually been finished.
- A letter from the editor of the journal suggesting that the paper.
has actually been accepted which the required corrections have actually been finished.
- The journal paper’s referees’ reports.
- A list of peer evaluated journal publications over the last 6 years.
utilizing the International Journal of Geographical Details Science.
( IJGIS) referral list format. See Notes for Authors on the IJGIS.
- A list of research study financing acquired over the previous 5 years,.
suggesting which grants are peer evaluated or not.
- A description of research study compliance, the research study account and.
activity auditing structures and procedures in their organization. For.
example, if a researcher invests cash wrongly, exist.
structures in location to reimburse the giving company?
- A copy of the principles approval notification for the research study from the.
organization if that relates to the grant application. If principles.
clearance is not needed, then this ought to be specified in the.
- A spending plan suggesting how the funds will be invested and a one page.
validation of the spending plan. Keep in mind that as a basic guideline, devices will.
not be moneyed. Travel to FIG Conferences to present outcomes and tuition.
charges might be consisted of in the spending plan. Dailies for field work will not be.
moneyed, however sensible real expenses of field work are refundable.