Due Date: January 1, 2019
FILMMAKERS WITHOUT BORDERS (FWB) Filmmaking Grants– Spring 2019 is now open for applications. FWB invites both newbie and skilled filmmakers from worldwide to get grant financing.
FILMMAKERS WITHOUT BORDERS (FWB) is a 501 c3 not-for-profit company that is committed to empowering the next generation of digital writers. FWB filmmaking grants offer financing and assistance for independent filmmakers to share their stories. Funds are readily available for story, documentary, speculative, and brand-new media tasks in numerous phases of production.
The objectives are
- to empower the next generation of digital writers
- to promote varied neighborhoods and cultures
- to share distinct viewpoints and stories
- to assistance independent voices from worldwide
Proposed tasks must attend to among the following styles:
- social justice
- ladies’s voices
- youth voices
- cultural exchange
- environment modification
Grants are readily available in the list below quantities (Tier 1– Tier 4):
- Advancement: $250, $500, $750, or $1000
- Production: $500, $1000, $2500, or $5000
- Post-production: $250, $500, $1000, or $2500
- Movie Celebration Applications: $100, $250, $500, or $750
- Applicants from any nation are motivated to use.
- Candidates must be 18+ years of ages.
- Candidates must excel in pertinent digital innovations.
- Candidates must have the ability to offer samples of their work.
- Applications and supporting products should be produced in English.
- KEEP IN MIND: Finished movies might remain in any language.
- FWB motivates both newbie and skilled filmmakers from worldwide to get grant financing.
Proposed tasks must be lined up with the following standards:
- showed dedication to multiculturalism
- showed dedication to cultural sustainability
- showed dedication to empowerment
- adherence to the American Anthropological Association’s Code of Ethics
Proposed tasks must satisfy the list below requirements:
- 100% of funds committed to the movie job (not to incomes or big devices purchases)
- set up for conclusion within 365 days of application due date
- subtitled in English
All candidates finish an online application and send a range of supporting products consisting of a video essay. The video essay is a chance for candidates to present themselves, explain the job, and discuss how it will be effectively finished.
- Prepare all supporting products
- Send an online application
For more details, see FWB Filmmaking Grant