Application Due Date: 31 st May 2019 at 11: 59 PM PDT (GMT– 7)
The 2019 FIRE Africa Award is now open. An Award is a reward for a task well done. The FIRE Africa Awards look for to acknowledge ingenious efforts in Africa and have actually made concrete contributions to using info and interactions innovations and have had a strong influence on the area’s social and financial advancement.
Winning efforts should satisfy 3 primary requirements.
- All job propositions should have a technical element through which they look for to resolve advancement problems.
- Proposed services should be ingenious, ie, they should provide brand-new techniques, ideas, concepts, techniques and procedures that react to social requirements and can widen and reinforce neighborhoods.
- Lastly, effective efforts should have a tested effect, ie, they should send signs and proof that assistance the production of worth for the target neighborhoods.
There is just one financing classification for the 2019 Awards
- ICT for Advancement: ICT for neighborhood advancement and hardship decrease. New utilizes of ICT in the health, education, market, environment, farming, and other sectors. The jobs can be in any of the following subcategories:–
- Motivates using ICTs for improving human advancement and financial empowerment, hence promoting the decrease of hardship.
- To promote brand-new usages of ICTs in education.
- Deal with promoting gender equality, enhancing interventions through using digital tools.
- Execute telehealth services (e-health, m-health and telemedicine).
- Enhance avoidance and control steps through using ICTs in cases of emergency situations and natural catastrophes.
- Meet obstacles in the locations of economy and work through jobs that utilize ICTs and reinforce digital communities.
- Checking out the capacity of the Web for things in farming, environment modification, energy and natural deposit management
One winner will be picked through this 2019 require jobs. The FIRE Africa Awards will exist to continuous efforts or finished jobs that send concrete proof of their effect Projects pending execution or which will start will not be accepted
The FIRE Award includes a USD 3,000 prize money plus complete travel and lodging for one agent of the picked job to go to the awards event, and take part in sessions which will be kept in Berlin Germany throughout the 2019 Web Governance Online forum beginning with 25 th to 29 th November 2019
- Due date for Submission: 31 st May2019 at 11:(*************************** )PM PDT( GMT– 7)
- Screening, Examination and Choice: 3rd June to fifth July 2019
- Due Diligence evaluation and agreements: 8th July 2019 to 31 st July 2019
- Statement of Effective Candidate: 1st August 2019
No propositions will be accepted outside the online application system. All propositions have actually been sent prior to the due date.
To Learn More: