FCMBFlexxtern is an effort by leading banks, First City Monolith Bank, in collaboration with other prominent companies in Nigeria. Our objective is to empower young people by supplying internship chances and access to a coach network through our partner companies.
- To get in The Contest, candidate needs to be at least 16 years of ages at the time of entry
- Candidates need to either be a trainee or fresh graduate not more youthful than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates need to be a trainee or fresh graduate of any of the following courses.
- Company administration
- Mass interaction
- Computer Technology
- Banking & Financing
- Literary Research Studies
- The Contest is closed to staff members of First City Monolith Bank (” FCMB”) or members of their instant households.
- FCMB’s choice in regard of all matters to do with the competitors will be last and binding on all individuals.
- FCMB does not presume duty for lodging, transport or logistics at any point throughout The Contest.
- Prizes won throughout The Contest are not transferable to another individual.
- The rewards won can not be exchangeable for money.
How To Take Part
1 Upload a 45- 2nd video to YouTube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern informing us why you are worthy of to be among the FCMB Flexxterns.
3 Share the link to your entry and welcome your good friends to elect you. The more votes you have, the greater your possibilities of winning.
- 3-month paid internship for 20 winners
- FREE 1-day profession training session for 50 entrants, with Certificates of Involvement.
For Additional Information: